The Spanish Dental Association publishes the registration fees for the
FDI International Dental Congress
• The FDI International Dental Congress, to be held in Madrid for four full days (from August 29 to September 1, 2017), is aimed at dentists, dental students, hygienists, laboratory technicians and dental assistants.
• The price for early inscriptions for Spanish dentists is 260 euros; for hygienists and laboratory technicians, 200 euros; for dental assistants, 150 euros; and for dental students, 130 euros. These advantageous prices can be obtained formalizing early inscription on line on www.world-dental-congress.com, from next November 2, with the possibility to reserve accommodation too at competitive prices.
• The President of the Spanish Dental Association, Dr. Oscar Castro, reminds that this dental event is the "most important of the decade", offering a Scientific Program where more than 100 national and international speakers of the highest prestige will be giving talks and presentations.
• Representation of the main brands will also be present at IFEMA, the largest exhibition space in Madrid, and numerous activities will be prepared at the same time, so a massive participation of Spanish professionals is expected.
• "This event is designed to turn Madrid into the world capital of Dentistry in 2017. It is a unique opportunity for all, and therefore I encourage all dental professionals and companies to participate in it. As the chosen slogan says: Madrid will be Bringing the World together to improve oral health, which is one of our priorities as health professionals”, concluded the head of the Spanish Dental Association.
You can view all information regarding the Congress in the official website: www.world-dental-congress.com